Comment on page
To complete your application, you will need a government-issued ID and a square photo for your new ID (exactly 600x600 pixels or larger, if it is not proportional it cannot be accepted).
All photos for your ID card must comply with the following requirements:
- Submit a color photo;
- Photo must be square, for example, exactly 600*600 pixels or larger;
- Photos should be taken within the last 6 months;
- The Head should be equally spaced from the bottom of the photo to the chin and the top of the photo to the top of your head;
- Use a clear image of your face. Do not use filters commonly used on social media;
- Take off your eyeglasses for your photo;
- Use a plain white or off-white background;
- Submit a high-resolution photo that is not blurry, grainy, or pixelated;
- Do not digitally change the photo;
- Have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open;
- Face the camera directly with full face in view.
Here is a sample photo that would be acceptable:
Please see more examples below for what will and will NOT be accepted: